Artrin Cochi Medio: Joint Support for Active Pets
We love our pets and want to do everything we can to give them the best life. That's why we created Artrin Cochi Medio supplement for dogs. This supplement contains healthy, all-natural ingredients that will ensure your dogs joints are healthy.
Dogs that are older tend to have achy, stiff joints because, like humans, they age. With age comes the breakdown of cartilage. Incorporating a product like our glucosamine and chondroitin formula will help fortify your dogs cartilage so that moving around is not so painful.
Another reason why dogs may start having a hard time moving like they used to is because of their size. Bigger dogs are notorious for developing joint problems. They're carrying extra weight—bigger bones and muscles—and the weight starts to take its toll on their joints.
Utilizing a glucosamine and chondroitin supplement like Artrin for pets will make running and playing more fun and less painful.
The Ingredients of Artrin Cochi Medio for Pets & Why They Work
The main ingredients in this product are glucosamine and chondroitin. But we didn't stop there. This healthy joint formula contains other essential vitamins and minerals.
• Glucosamine & Chondroitin: These nutrients are some of the most common nutrients given to dogs to help with joint pain. They help heal joint damage, rather than mask symptoms as many prescription and over-the-counter medications often do. They main reason these nutrients work so well is that they help reduce inflammation within the joints.
• Magnesium: Magnesium is found in the cells, but unfortunately many dogs are deficient in this vital nutrient. This mineral affects a dogs muscles and how they react to stimuli.
• Phosphorus: This mineral is vital for bone formation and strength, muscle contractions, and the transmission of nerve impulses.
• Calcium: Calcium is just as important for a dogs bones as it is for a humans bones. It also assists with proper nerve function and the proper use of their muscles. Calcium and magnesium are vital to a dogs bone mineral balance.
• MSM: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a sulfur-containing compound found in sea kelp. It helps keep the sulfur levels high in the joints (where it is found naturally in high concentrations), and reduces pain and inflammation.
How to Use This Product
You will want to give this supplement to your dog on a consistent basis, preferably daily for best results. Depending on the weight of the dog, give them one to six teaspoons of the formula each day.
Keep Your Dog Happy, Healthy, and Moving Freely with Glucosamine & Chondroitin
The best way to keep your dog happy and healthy is to feed them the best supplements around. That is where our glucosamine and chondroitin formula comes in. We only use the best in our products: 100 percent all-natural ingredients. If you want your dog running around and enjoying life to the full, try our pet supplements. They will help get your bigger and older dogs moving like normal again, and they can help prevent future pain and injury in dogs of any size.